Where parties cannot resolve their dispute, or alternatively if is it determined following initial intake that the parties are unsuitable for mediation (or unwilling to mediate) we can issue a S60(i) certificate as required by the Family Court.

In all instances a S60(i) certificate can only be issued when we have completed an initial intake and have all of the information that we need to decide whether it is appropriate in all of the circumstances to issue the certificate.